photo by lorenlou
- Ready In:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, warm the oil and garlic till garlic to combine the flavors.
- In a bowl, mix cheese and breadcrumbs and salt, mix well.
- Dip each piece of chicken in oil and garlic and coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake on 425 for about 30-40 mins till chicken is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was excellent, not dry at all. I sliced the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, making two thin filets out of each. In step no 2, I warmed the garlic until it was a very light brown. I assume that this should be the end result (?). Otherwise, I followed all the directions. As promised, it did not take very long, and turned out delicious. Thanks for posting this excellent recipe!
A great alternative to fried chicken. I just dipped the breasts into the olive oil and incorporated the minced garlic with the breadcrumbs b/c I was feeling lazy and didn't want to dirty up another pot to warm it up. I also topped off the breasts with the leftover crumb mixture... delicious!!! I loved the garlic in it and the way it made the whole kitchen smell so good while it was baking. I baked it on a rack on top of a cookie sheet to keep it from getting soggy and it worked out great. Only needed about 25 minutes to cook... just lovely! Thanks for sharing!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married mom of two, a 10 yr old daughter and a 17 month old son. I love to cook and bake. I have a little chi dog named Babydog Graves and he is about 6 pounds, full grown, my buddy! I dream of one day my hubby and I taking a trip to Jamaica and having a romantic time. I enjoy being a full time stay at home mom and wife to a terrific man.