Garlic Beef Marinade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This marinade brings beef to "life"! This marinade should be enough for three smaller size steaks.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup oil (use cooking oil or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 green onions, coarsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- In a bowl whisk all ingredients together.
- Use to marinade beef for up to 2 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW!! This is a fantastic marinade. I use something similar to this recipe when I make honey-soy glazed chicken wings. I used garlic powder instead of fresh cause I was too lazy to peel the garlic and it still came of wonderful. I also upped the honey to our tastes and added more seasoned salt. I used an eye round roast that came out pink in the middle and oh so flavorful on the outside. I then thought to myself this would make a great marinade for Beef Jerky. Well I'm off to the store now to get the london broil. I highly recommend this recipe. Great job Kittencal and thanks for posting it.Reply
see 2 more