Garlic and Mushroom Burgers
Enjoyable and different idea for a bbq !
- Ready In:
- 4 field mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 50 g gruyere, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- lettuce, tomatoes, onion etc to serve
- Heat grill to high, rub mushrooms with oil.
- Grill for 3 minutes each side or till cooked but still firm.
- Mix cheese, garlic, butter, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms.
- Grill until cheese melts.
- Place in toasted buns with salad.
- This could also be done in the oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION