Garlic and Basil Chicken Pasta With Alfredo Sauce
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- splash dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil (can use thyme)
- 1⁄4 cup chives
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1.5 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box gluten free stir fry noodles (but you can use any kind)
- Cut fat off of chicken. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, wine vinegar, basil, chives, garlic, salt, & pepper.
- Sautee chicken in large skillet until no longer pink and nicely seared on both sides. This will take approximately 30 minutes on med-high heat with an electric stove.
- While chicken is sauteeing, cook pasta according to package instructions. Spoon mixture from step 2 over chicken about 2 minutes before it is done cooking.
- When pasta is done, drain in colander and place in a large (very large) bowl. Add chicken and alfredo sauce to the noodles. Use a scooper to incorporate well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!