Garden Veggie Burger (Diabetic Freindly)
- Ready In:
- After finely dicing and chopping above ingredients, MIX all in bowl until well combined.
- NOTE: fresh coriander is best.
- NOTE --- capers drained
- NOTE --- tomatoes seeded
- See note in introduction re portion size.
- HEAT cast iron pan on medium high, cook burgers until done.
- NOTE: Due to the additional ingredients, the burgers cook quickly and the mix does seem moister than most burger recipes; insuring it is mixed well will prevent burgers from falling apart; I put them in the fridge for 1 hour after mixing and find that helps before cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>G'day! I'm 51, married, born and bred in NY, am now an Aussie who calls Australia home! I love animals, nature, reading, entering competitions and consider myself S-P-O-N-T-A-N-E-O-U-S and B-U-B-B-L-Y in my personality! I am quite FASCINATED with people and things U-N-I-Q-U-E, JUST like ME! I am VERY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about cooking and trying recipes from all world cusines! I LOVE to eat and enjoy our South Australian red wine! :)I have started a Home Cook blog which I am EXTREMELY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about called What's On The List? and I hope to be able to inspire people around the world one recipe and one event at a time too! http://whatsonthelist.net So come on over and please let me know what you think too!WHOO HOO WHOO HOO!</p>