Garden Salad Tabouli
- Ready In:
10 1/2 cup servings
- 1 cup heartland Bulgar wheat
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, leaves
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- In medium bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur wheat.
- Let sit for 1/2 hour.
- Mix in shaker, oil lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne pepper and shake well.
- Mix bulgur wheat and vegetables, pour in oil mixture, stir well.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.
- Best if refrigerated for several hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a full-time mom and wife, and business owner. I have three boys, ages 14, 9, and 3 who love food almost as much as I do! We recently went KETO in our house, so I've had to adapt many of My favorite recipes posted here, but love this way of eating! I'm down nearly 40 lbs. in 7 months! My husband and I have been married for 10 years and I've really enjoyed becoming domesticated, well, as far as the cooking goes anyway! :) The cleaning... not so much!