Garden Rotini Pasta Salad
photo by WarmGlo
- Ready In:
- 2 cups uncooked garden rotini pasta
- 3⁄4 cup light vinaigrette dressing (see recipe)
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- In a medium saucepan, bring 5 cups of salted water to a boil, with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add pasta and cook per directions on package (8-11 minutes). Drain, and run pasta under cool water to rinse. Add drained pasta to a large bowl, and combine with all other ingredients. Toss, and chill 1 hour prior to serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!