Garden Harvest Squares
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 small broccoli florets
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, diced
- ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Place rectangles crosswise in an ungreased 15x10 jelly roll pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl,combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, and garlic powder; blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- At serving time cut into squares.
- Garnish with broccoli, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and carrots.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just graduated HS in 2007. I am 18 years old. I love cooking, hence why I joined Zaar. I was in culinary school for about a semester. I guess I didn't like being able to things my way. I am currently in the USAF, and I leave for boot camp April 22nd. I graduate June 6th. My MOS is intellegence applications. I analyze the information that is collected. I love animals. I have a dog and a cat. My cat is a whopping 25 lbs. lol, just a tad bit fluffy. I love kids too, and I want lots of both. I absolutly HATE baking. It seems whenever i bake cookies or a cake they come out horrible. Or Burnt. lol. http://www.myspace.com/grk31589 -----> is my myspace... i love meeting new people, so feel free to add me!