Garden Fresh Fruit Smoothie
photo by Chef Michael Callah
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup mango (diced)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 ounce chard leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons ginger (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Place al ingredients in blender container and process until smooth.
- Adjust volume and consistency with water as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Since becoming a member several years ago I've switched my focus, and have become a health coach as well as a chef. Therefore, you will be seeing more healthy options coming in the future. Stay tuned to my BLOG for updates as they develop. (http://chefcallahan.com) and (https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthyMeAndYou/) Chef of the Day March 19, 2010 Contact me if you need ServSafe Manager Training!</p>