Garbanzo Vegetarian Burgers
These are a delight. I always make enough so there's leftovers for lunch the next day. Fast and tasty. Always nice to have a new vegetarian burger to try out.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mash garbanzo beans with potato masher or by hand. Leave some as slightly large pieces.
- Stir in carrots, bread crumbs, egg and salad dressing.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Shape into 3-4 patties and brown on both sides. About 3 minutes on each side until browned. Garnish toasted buns and enjoy a new type burger.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Really good. I didn't have enough chickpeas so I mixed in red beans. I also put everything in a robot mixer. The mixture was moist and the burgers were easy to cook. My children of 3 and 5 years old ate their whole burger, and this surprised me cause when I make beef burgers they hardly eat half.1Reply
see 19 more