Garbanzo Bean Salad With Feta Cheese
Packed with flavor, fiber and healthy vitamins - this is a great salad to serve when you have a heavy main dish that needs a lighter compliment.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, cubed
- 1 cup chopped tomato (grape tomatoes work great)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- kalamata olive, drained (optional)
- Drain one can of garbanzo beans. Chop all other vegetables and add to beans.
- Mix dressing ingredients together; toss with salad.
- Divide salad onto 4 plates; top each plate with 1/2 oz. crumbled feta to serve.
- If desired, you may also add a few Kalamata olives on top of each plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation