Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- For Ganache: In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in southeast Virginia and am an executive secretary for the Army. I love to cook and love food. I have a picky, picky 8-yr old, but he is a true blue chocoholic and budding cook! I have two beautiful granddaughters who visit often. I am teaching them to cook too. <br> <br> <br><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif> <br> <br>I<img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg>