Game Night Ravioli Bites
photo by quickbitechef
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cheese ravioli, thaw if using frozen before use (fresh or frozen)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (substitute with 1 tsp sea salt tsp granulated garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick baking sheet/parchment paper.
- Beat together the egg white with a teaspoon of water in a small bowl. Mix bread crumbs, oregano, basil, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cheese in a large bowl.
- Dip each ravioli in the beaten egg white and then roll in the bread crumb mixture. Spray both sides of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
- Bake breaded ravioli in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot with pasta/marinara sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to create and share recipes that can be made in a jiffy and perfect for those rushed weekdays. A full time job, a toddler driving me mad and cooking meals became a nightmare until I started cooking and collecting quick fix meals. Other than cooking I am a dog lover and I have set up my food blog to help shelters and rescue dogs in need. I am actively involved with various animal welfare organizations.