Gamberoni in Padella (Sauteed Jumbo Shrimp)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This heart-healthy dish can be found on page 99 of "The Italian Family Cookbook" which has many great recipes. I am adding the recipe here for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs jumbo shrimp, cleaned, veined with shell
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red peppers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, crushed and (optional)
- Wash shrimp and set aside.
- In frying pan, combine olive oil, garlic, salt to taste, crushed red pepper and the tomatoes, if desired.
- Saute' until garlic is just about golden. (This is how the directions are printed.).
- So, if adding the tomatoes -- I would after garlic turns golden.
- Add shrimp. Reduce heat and cook until shrimp turn pink. Place shrimp in serving dish and drizzle remaining oil mixture over them. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION