Gambas Frescas a La Plancha
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp (in the shell)
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place shrimp in a bowl, add salt and toss so that each shrimp is coated with some of the salt.
- Heat a very heavy skillet until drops of water thrown in bounce around on the bottom. Add shrimp and stir or shake the pan to keep them from sticking.
- After 2 minutes add the 4 tbsp of olive oil. Cook for about 5 min or until shrimp are tender (depends on size). Remove to serving platter.
- Mix parsley, garlic and the 1 tbsp of olive oil and serve with the shrimp for dunking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!