Galt House Hotel Rebecca Sauce and Strawberries
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark rum or 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 1 pint strawberry, with stems on
- Combine first four ingredients and stir until completely smooth.
- Cover and chill sauce before serving.
- Dip whole strawberries into sauce and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook and bake! I work for a bank. I love to shop for FUN! I love old vintage cookbooks with simple, tasty recipes. My passion is SEE FOOD....see it and eat it!!! Pet peeves are incomplete recipes and recipes that call for fancy ingredients. If I had a bunch of free time with no responsibilities I would shop til I dropped and spend money like there is no tomorrow....:) My hubby is a tow truck driver and we have an 25 yr old son. We have 4 minature longhaired dachshunds.... I am a breeder as well (with a collection of rare color/pattern combinations).Also, another little fact about me is that I am related to Zaar Chef NursLinda.</p>