Fusilli With Spinach and Asiago Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fusilli
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9 ounce) bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated (about 3.5 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes. Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving plate and serve.
Join The Conversation