Full Flavored Steak
photo by JustGina410
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Combine the sugars, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar together in a bowl.
- Place meat in shallow dish for marinating (I use a Tupperware specifically made for marinating, where you can turn it over easily-- a freezer bag works well also).
- Pour soy sauce mixture over meat.
- Allow steak to marinate at least 30 minutes, basting frequently and turning once or twice.
- The longer you are able to marinate it, the better.
- When ready to grill remove meat from marinade, reserving liquid.
- Place steak on grill about 3" from coals.
- Grill about 6 minutes or until one side is browned, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Turn and grill the other side about 6 minutes, or until done as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This marinade was fantastic! I used some nice marbled ribeyes and marinated them for about 4 hours. The steaks had been in fridge prior to marinating, so I let them sit out at room temp until they went on grill. Perfection! My family couldn't say enough good things! Thanks for a wonderful recipe....Gina :)