photo by Cooking Creation
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter, peanut butter white sugar and brown sugars until fluffy.
- Mix in egg and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into 48 balls, 1 inch each.
- Place each ball in one compartment of a mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center of each using a melon baller.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Then carefully remove to wire racks.
- Using a measuring cup fill each shell with the chocolate mixture. Top with a pecan half.
- For filling, put chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water. Stir in milk and vanilla, mix well.
- **I also melt white chocolate and drizzle over the completed cookie cups for a finishing touch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow what an incredible cookie. I made these twice. The first time I read the instructions wrong and baked the fudge part with the cookie. The kids loved them. Then when I realized my mistake, I cooked them according to the instructions. Everyone agreed that baking as written is best. These treats have a nice crispy cookie outer shell with a wonderful fudgy filling in the center. They are easy to make, but if you are looking for a show stopper cookie, this is it. Thanks for the recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>