Fruit & Turkey Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a favorite recipe from "Pillsbury Cool Cooking for Hot Days" issued July '97. We hardly get it on the plates before it's eaten! AND...it's versatile, so change the fruit, greens and dressing however you like!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 8 ounces turkey, cooked, cubed (from deli)
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, fresh, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 medium kiwi, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup poppy seed dressing or 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing; toss.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad' toss gently.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION