Fruit Skewers for Children (And Adults Too!) - Child Safe
photo by Jubes
- Ready In:
8 fruit skewers
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in half across the width
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped (8 x 3cm wedges)
- 8 large strawberries
- 8 ice-cream sticks
- Peel and chop fruit.
- Thread onto the ice-cream sticks. First the strawberries, then pineapple and lastly the kiwifruits.
- Use a small paring knife to cut a hole into the centre of the fruits if they do not thread easily onto the ice-cream sticks.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Suggestion-Serve with a yogurt as a dipping sauce.
- Variation- can use any fruits of your choice. They just need to be approx 3 times wider than the ice-cream stick.
- For older children you can use small wooden skewers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aussie Mum - gluten-free