Fruit Salad With Milk
- Ready In:
- All fruit must be washed well and desseded .
- Skins of apples & pears may be left on.
- Ensure that the orange has been well peeled & all the pith has been removed.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Toss all of the above together& pour enough milk to cover the fruit.
- Lime juice and sugar can be adjusted based on tastes.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours -- or overnight if possible.
- The milk gets a wonderful fruity flavour the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Mum to g/b twins who will soon be 2yrs old and a 4mth old baby boy. After having grown up in India & spending the last 91/2 years in Malaysia, hubby & I have recently moved to Doha. I love food and am always on the look out for recipes that are easy & quick as my two "about to be todlers' keep me busy .