Fruit Salad With Banana Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A cool, fruit salad treat.
- Ready In:
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy whipping cream, WHIPPED
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and cut up
- 1 honeydew, seeded and cut up
- 2 cups cut up watermelon
- 2 oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- For the sauce, place bananas, lemon juice, brown sugar, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. Fold in the WHIPPED whipping cream.
- For the salad, place all salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well, or arrange the fruit on a platter.
- Pour banana sauce over fruit or serve it in a gravy boat on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION