Fruit Salad (Combination of Fresh, Canned, and Frozen Fruits)
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 16 ounces frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas
- Drain the pineapple juice and mandarin orange juice into a large bowl.
- Mix the pudding mix into the juices.
- Add pineapple, oranges, drained fruit cocktail, and strawberries.
- Mix well.
- Slice peeled bananas into salad right before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work full-time outside the home and work full-time inside the home keeping up with husband and 3 daughters (ages 13 - 21). I love to cook but have to use recipes that take less time now that life is sooo busy! I love having those days when I don't have much else planned and can just cook and bake all day! My family and I have gone on several mission trips over the past few years, and we've been blessed for one or all of us to get to go to India, Africa, Equador, and El Salvador as well. These trips are always great opportunities to get to try some interesting foods - some good and some not so good :-) <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">