Fruit Punch Slush
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A fun fruit punch to serve. My kids love to have this when we celebrate New Years Eve. I've never made it with bananas as my husband is allergic. Cook time is freeze time
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 12 ounces orange juice
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 pints strawberries (or 5 bananas seeded)
- 6 quarts water
- Dissolve sugar in very hot water; add rest of juice.
- Blend strawberries (or bananas) in some prepared juice.
- Mix well.
- Freeze overnight.
- (I usually stir it occasionally as it is freezing).
- Remove from freezer 1/2- 1 hour before serving and mix well into a slush.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION