- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 -3 cup sugar
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle Sprite
- Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
- Bring 3 cups water and the sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Add the syrup to the fruit juices.
- Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold.
- Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze.
- Refrigerate the remaining juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda.
- Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Aloha! I just recently started spending more time in the kitchen and am learning that cooking and baking can be fun as well as challenging. My favorite cookbook resources are my 'gourmet' sister and the very patient and generous Ohana of Zaar. Mahalo nui loa! <br /><br />My rating system: The first time I try a recipe, I follow the instructions as given; if I do a little tweaking, I keep that in mind when rating. It's not right to rate lower because of something I did or didn't do. <br />***** ... Excellent! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />**** ... Loved It! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />No stars ... May be an excellent recipe but I was unable to get it to work for me. May or may not try again later. We don't all have the same taste preferences. I've found recipes with lots of five stars that just didn't work for me and some with less that I thought were great. <br />Thank you All for sharing!</p>