Fruit Infused Sparkling Water
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- fruit, such as berries, watermelon, strawberry, lemon, grapefruit, etc
- herbs, such as rosemary, basil, mint, etc
- sparkling water
- Add prepped fruit to a tall glass.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour sparkling water into glass.
- Allow to sit for the flavors to infuse as you drink and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!