Fruit in Cones
photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- 8 large sugar ice cream cones
- 6 cups fresh fruit, combination (blueberries, raspberries, orange segments, sliced bananas, kiwi, peaches, strawberries or blackberri)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons granola cereal
- Fill each cone with about 3/4 cup fruit; enough to fill to the rim.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with granola.
Fruit in Chocolate Dipped Cones:
- Dip rim of each cone into melted chocolate and sprinkle with candy decorations or finely chopped nuts. Fill cone as directed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! This is really great! Messy, but great! I made 2, and just guestimated the amounts. The flavor of the cone, honey, and granola, mixed with warmed fruit (I defrosted frozen tropical fruit blend in the microwave, and then added fresh banana) really adds the WOW factor we look for in 5-star recipes. Recommended in the TYM game by Chef #542159.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!