Fruit Flying Kite
- Ready In:
- 1 slice watermelon, cut into 2 triangles
- 1 slice melon, cut into 2 triangles
- 1 slice pineapple, cut into 4 pineapple wedges
- 10 blueberries
- 20 cm string
- Ask an adult to help slice the watermelon and rockmelon into triangular shapes.
- Arrange the triangles of watermelon and rockmelon in the shape of a kite.
- on a plate.
- Thread blueberries on to a piece of string to make the tail of the kite.
- Place the tail string on the plate and add some pineapple wedges to create bows.
Join The Conversation
So very adorable! A little more work than I'd be willing to do on a regular basis, but I think this would be a great way to introduce fruits instead of just cakes/candies at a children's party. Once the prep work is done, the kids would have fun putting together their own kites. Honeydew melon would be pretty too. My DD is too young to make it herself but she sat right on the table eating it as fast as I could lay the pieces out. I finally had to make two separate plates just so I could get a good photo! Thanks for sharing your super fun fruit, Little Miss! Made for Fall 2008 PAC - O.