photo by Maiden77
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease (or spray with non-stick cooking spray) one 12-muffin muffin/cupcake pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, with a fork, beat the milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla until blended. (careful to add milk and butter before egg so you don’t cook the egg.).
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture; stir just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy.).
- Fill the muffin-tin cups 1/3 full. Drop 1 rounded teaspoon preserves in the center of each cup batter. Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. immediately remove from the pan to a cooling rack. Serve warm. Makes 12 muffins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!