- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 4 star fruit, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange sections
- In a large bowl, mix together orange juice and the following four ingredients with a spoon. Set aside.
- Add prepared fruit to dressing and toss thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve on leaf lettuce as a salad.
- OR top slices of pound cake or fill a crepe for dessert.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.