Fruit and Fiber Parfait - Ww Friendly 1 Point
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Fiber One cereal, Original, divided
- 6 ounces low-fat yogurt, any flavor, Weight Watcher's 1 point yogurt, divided
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries, divided
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced, divided
- Layer half of each ingredient in order given. Repeat. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Awesome! I was going to make this as a dessert, but we were too full after dinner, so I decided to make it the next morning for breakfast. I'm glad I did. It is a stellar recipe and so simple. I didn't want to pay $5 for a small package of fresh blueberries, so I used some frozen blueberries I had on hand, and was happy with the result. I also added a few pieces of the Fiber One cereal to the top as a garnish.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.