Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Low Carb
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple fast dessert for the peanut butter fans in your family. You can use my pecan pie crust recipe & alter it by adding a tablespoon of cocoa powder to give it a chocolatey twist.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 8 (1 g) packets Truvia
- Blend together cream cheese & peanut butter.
- In another bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks & slowly add the Truvia.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon into a prepared pie crust. Place in the freezer for at least an hour. This can be topped with shaved chocolate curls or lower carb chocolate sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION