Frozen Drink Shot Glass
- Ready In:
2 frozen shot glasses
- 2 ounces mango shooter mix or 2 ounces pomegranate shooter mix
- 2 ounces water
- Mix the shooter mix and water together.
- Pour into molds to fill line marked on the inside.
- Put the lids securely in place and press down.
- Freeze until solid.
- Submerge in warm water for a short time, this will free the ice shots from the plastic.
- Gently shake and tap the ice shot out of the plastic.
- Do not twist plastic to remove ice as this may cause damage to mold.
- Add your favorite beverage and bottoms up!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!