Frozen Custard Fruit Drink
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 (6 ounce) cans water
- Let the frozen concentrates set on the counter for 1/2 hour before mixing.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Chill and serve over crushed ice.
- Makes a Gallon and 1/2 of drink.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My love of cooking started when I was in grade school. My earliest memory was making a wonderful birthday cake from Scratch with my Grandmother in a big bright red bowl. I remember we had a lot of fun making it and eating the cake. <br /><br />I have a wonderful husband and 2 daughters 16yrs and 4yrs old. I have a Social Work degree and worked with mentally ill adults for several years. I really enjoyed my work in a group home. I currently am staying home with my youngest and am not sure what I will do when she goes to school. I might get back into the Social Work field. <br /><br />I am sharing recipes that I want to keep safe from my own family favorites as well as recipes that I would like to try and haven't made yet. <br /><br />Recipezaar is a wonderful place and I love all the recipes everyone shares. I collect cookbooks and have slowed down now that I have access to the wonderful recipes here. <br /><br />I hope you enjoy some of the recipes that I share =) <br /><br />Ann <br /><br /></p>