Frozen Chee Chee
Yum, a delicious treat for the summer! My mom sent this one to me. Cook time is freeze time.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut cream
- 2 (46 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Combine coconut cream, pineapple juice, and vodka in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Freeze, about 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, scoop into margarita glasses (an ice cream scoop works well), and pour lemon-lime soda over to fill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION