Frozen Bouillon Cubes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very handy method to have beef or chicken bouillon ready when you need it. You could always double the recipe, and store in covered freezer-proof containers in the freezer.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 2 cups chicken stock or 2 cups beef stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- In a large saucepan, boil all ingredients until reduced by half; cool.
- Divide evenly into ice cube trays; freeze until solid.
- Remove from ice cube trays, place in a ziplock plastic bag.
- Add 1-2 cubes to skillet or wok when sauteing or stir frying.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fantastic idea!!! I will be trying this this week and am sure it will be wonderful.... all your recipes are! Thank you Kitten! update.... this turned out really nicely.... I will have to make more stock as I often need more than just a tiny bit... Although...we are almost empty nesters and hubby keeps telling me to dust off the little pots and pans and retire the dutch oven!!! WHAT!!!! is he NUTS!!Reply