Froot Loop Candy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 ounces white chocolate bark
- 3 1⁄2 cups Fruit Loops cereal
- Melt bark in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Continue to melt in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until melted smooth.
- Pour cereal, one cup at a time, into melted bark.
- Stir well between each cup.
- Scrape most of mixture to side of bowl so that any remaining bark pooled in bottom of bowl is easily accessible.
- Add last 1/2 cup of cereal and try to mix as completely as possible.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper in tablespoon-sized (approximately) clusters.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Join The Conversation