Frito's Chili Cheese Wrap, Sonic Copycat
Got this recipe from the copykat site. Chili and Fritos go together so well. You can put these together easily at home, no need to get dressed and make a mess in your car for these.
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 ounce) can mild plain chili (heated)
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips (original style) or 3 cups other corn chips (original style)
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup onion, diced (to taste)
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- Mix Fritos with chili, place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour burrito shell.
- Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili.
- Fold each side over each other.
- The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped shell.
- Pop into the micro wave 15- 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more