Frijole Rabbit (Mexican Rarebit)
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers (green or red)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- Cook onion and pepper lightly in butter with chili powder.
- Add kidney beans and seasonings and stir in the cheese until melted.
- Serve this beany Bunny peppery hot on tortillas, tortilla chips or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!