Friend Lumpiang Togue / Bean Sprouts Spring Roll
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 kg bean sprouts
- 1 medium size carrot
- 2 pieces bean curd (optional)
- 1⁄4 kg ground meat
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 clove onion
- 20 pieces ready-made spring roll wrappers (sold in supermarkets)
- salt and pepper
- Saute garlic and Onion.
- Add the ground pork and vegetables.
- Season with Salt and pepper to taste
- Once the vegetables and cooked.
- Wrap them with the Lumpia Wrapper.
- Use water to close the wrapper.
- Then fry until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manila, Philippines. I am a working mom. I have two little boys, and another one is on the way. I'm months pregnant. I love to cook, if i can find time. But i'm no expert. I cook everyday things for the family meals or big family occasions. I get a high when my friends/ family appreciate my cooking. My goal is to try baking. I haven't done any baking, it's an alien territory for me. I love travelling and meeting new friends....