Fried Won Ton Envelopes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and yummy--these are just the won ton wrappers and cubes of cheese wrapped up and fried. Kids and adults love them. You can find won ton wrappers in or near the produce section.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, cut into 1 x 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 24 small wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- vegetable oil
- guacamole (optional)
- Place one cheese cube in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water and fold corners of wrapper to center, enclosing filling and overlapping edges slightly.
- Place on sheets of wax paper and spray with cooking spray. Cover with additional wax paper to prevent drying out.
- Pour oil to 3 inch in large Dutch oven and heat to 350°F.
- Fry wontons until golden brown on each side, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with dip if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION