Fried Salmon Patties
photo by Smpl Plzurs
- Ready In:
- Add salmon to a medium bowl (do not drain).
- Remove bones; add the flour, eggs, onion and salt and pepper.
- Beat with an electric mixer until well incorporated.
- In a large skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- With a medium spoon, add salmon spreading them into round patties (you can make large or small).
- Let them cook on one side 10 minutes, then flip cook 10 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have been married 6yrs and my husband has been longing for me to make salmon patties. I found this recipe and I finally made salmon patties for him. I'm telling you, he could hardly wait to ask the blessing. I thought he was going to just dive in without finishing the prayer. He could hardly contain himself. He said they were absolutely perfect. Thank You Thank You Thank You