MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Dad and Kathy's specialty. Beautifully browned delicate seasoning, just perfect!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs perch fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 ounces andy's red fish seasoning (breading)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Soak perch in milk about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter in 9 inch cast iron skillet over medium flame.
- Dredge perch through Andy's breading ( or 2 parts flour to 1 part cornmeal, seasoned with salt & pepper).
- Pan is ready when a drop of water sizzles in the oil.
- Place perch in pan skin side UP.
- Turn fish once when crisp and golden brown.
- Cooking time about 12 minute total (depends on thickness) Check one to make sure fish is opaque and white in color.
- Drain on paper towels.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION