Fried Mustard Cubed Steaks
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 6 beef cube steaks (1/3 lb. each)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- oil (for frying)
- In a large resealable bag, combine mustard and water; add steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 10 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Dip steaks in this mixture one at a time. In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 inch oil to 375 degrees F.
- Fry steaks, two at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until crisp and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!