Fried Crab Balls
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons leeks, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- canola oil (for frying)
- Beat eggs, mix in the crab meat, leek, cilantro, flour baking powder, salt to taste, and one tbsp canola oil.
- form into balls with a teaspoon.
- heat two inches of canola oil in a saucepan to 359.
- deep fry the balls to golden brown.
- Drain on paper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a proud mother of my twins Darius and Constance; also a grade school teacher. You can understand my need for easy, healthy, fast, and fun recipes! I love to cook with my hubby, who runs an Italian restaurant. But in my kitchen, even he doesn't get to boss me around :)