Fried Chicken Waffles
photo by SharonChen
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 20mins
- Marinade chicken with butter milk, seasoned salt, black pepper and paprika over night.
- When ready to cook, coat chicken with Panko breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Heat up a large skillet. Cook bacon over high heat until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel to soak up the dripping.
- In the same skillet, add vegetable oil into the bacon dripping. Over high heat, fry prepared chicken. Fry about 3 minutes each side until chicken is cooked through and turns golden. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Break bacon into small bits and divide into 3 portions.
- Open two packages of Pillsbury Biscuits dough. Fold 1 portion of bacon bits into one dough and use both of your palms to flat it out into a 7-inch dough circle. Do the same for the second dough.
- Preheat your waffle maker. Place one dough circle into the waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes. Repeat this step for the second dough circle.
- Place waffles onto desired plates. Drizzle with Maple syrup. Put chicken on top of the waffles. Sprinkle with remaining bacon bits and drizzle more Maple syrup if desire. Enjoy!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My name is Sharon. I am a home cook, wife, published author, food photographer, and food blogger at http://www.delishplan.com. Basically, I do everything I could possibly do to learn to cook delicious homemade food. So far, I am doing good. But there's still huge room for improvement. That's why I am here. Hope we can exchange cooking ideas and learn from each other. Cheers!