Fried Cauliflower With Tahini & Pomegranate Molasses
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into very large florets
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- pomegranate molasses, for drizzling (found in specialty food stores)
- Fill the bottom of a large skillet with about 1/4 inch of oil. Heat over medium-high heat until the oil is shimmering and hot. Add the cauliflower and fry until soft and golden brown in spots, turning as needed, 5 to 6 minutes. Use tongs to transfer the cauliflower to a colander and toss with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drain for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the tahini, 2 tablespoons water, the garlic and a large pinch of salt. Arrange the drained cauliflower on a plate and drizzle with the tahini-garlic sauce and pomegranate molasses. Sprinkle all over with more salt. Serve at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!