photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Brown bacon in a skillet.
- Add chopped cabbage to bacon and cook on medium high.
- Stir to coat the cabbage with the bacon grease.
- Cook for 4 minutes on medium high.
- Add Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love this stuff! I cooked the bacon and drained it, then cleaned the pan out and put some olive oil with just alittle of the bacon grease for flavor. I cooked up some onion also before putting in the cabbage. This is a great low carb recipe for those of us that are limiting carbs. I sometimes eat this alone for dinner!
see 1 more reviews