Friday's Asparagus Soup - HCG
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple soup to fill you up during the HCG Diet Phase 2. Counts as 1 vegetable. You can add 100g (3.5oz) diced cooked chicken for a complete meal. Taken from The HCG Cookbook Gourmet Success.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 stalks asparagus
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon half and half milk, low fat
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
- Trim asparagus to remove tough ends of the stalk and steam until soft.
- Puree asparagus with broth and spices in a blender or food processor.
- Heat soup in saucepan and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION